How to create high performing and loyal teams “under fire”Burton upon Trent | Tue. 26th April 2022 | 9:30am-12:30pm
This a private meeting of the MD2MD group MLL.
Session 1: Performance and productivity under pressure. There is an increasing acceleration towards burnout from top to bottom in many organisations. The instinctive reaction to a busy workload is to try and do more. The result is greater errors, time wasted and increased stress.
Session 2: How to create bombproof resilience – a large proportion of the UK workforce are feeling unhappy and less resilient which is driving, not only the great resignation, but also the great reshuffle.
What will be covered?
- The secret to high performance – how to develop Healthy Automatic Behaviours in Threatening Scenarios (HABITS)
- The barriers to creating a high performing culture
- How to create a high performance strategy from the top down
- Common leadership pitfalls in creating resilience
- The power of choice and why we give our power away
- How to lead a campaign of influence (the iceberg of observed behaviours) to create highly engaged and resilient teams (a military case-study)
- High performing leaders and teams with reduced errors, increased efficiency and lowered stress levels
- Mentally tough and self-reliant teams that are loyal to their organisations
Back to Events Listing