Great answers to tough questions part 1 & 2Online | Wed. 6th April 2022 | 9:30am-11:00am & 4:00pm-5:30pm
Please note that it is essential to attend both session 1 (AM) and 2 (PM) of this workshop.
This session will help you understand and apply the methodology involved in giving great answers to tough questions that are thrown at you by clients, prospects, suppliers, journalists, officials, members of the public, members of your own team members – and anyone else in the professional world.
This session will help you apply and practice the methodology for giving great answers to tough questions introduced in Part 1 to situations that you currently face in your professional sphere – and questions you are likely to face in the future.
- Understand and apply the “golden formulae” for giving great answers to questions you face
- Enhance the content, structure and delivery style of the great answers you give to those who question you – and to any wider audience involved
- Go into challenging professional situations with enhanced capability, effectiveness and confidence
- Put your preparation for answering tough questions into action
- Enhance the way you look, sound and feel when giving your answers
- Remain composed and effective while answering hostile or tricky questions
- Elevate the professional image of you and your company as a result
Back to Events Listing