Getting a grip on time—tips and tricks to manage time even when everything’s topsy-turvy!Online | Wed. 12th January 2022 | 9:00am-10:30am
Business owners and executives everywhere say they don’t have enough time. You know the challenges—life is fast-paced, everything seems to be rapidly changing, you’ve got ridiculous amounts of email to handle daily, interruptions keep coming (even in our work-from-home world), and it’s a constant struggle to balance work, family, and other interests.
This is a practical and interactive session. We will invite you to submit your questions prior to the workshop.
Topics typically asked for by an audience include:
- Mastering slip-sliding timelines with better planning and prioritising
- How to improve work/home balance and have a better quality of life
- Tips on how to deal with interruptions
- More effective use of email
- Better delegation
- Multi-tasking – good or bad?
Back to Events Listing