Get your voice heard: effective communications, effective resultsOnline | Wed. 8th March 2023 | 9.30am - 11.00am
Speaker led workshop online
Are you getting your voice heard by the people who matter to you and your business? Are they hearing – and acting on – what you’re saying and writing? When was the last time you examined critically the messages you put out (consciously and unconsciously) the channels you’re using and what might be stopping your important messages getting through to your customers, staff – or the wider world?
In this session we’ll do just that – put your comms under the microscope and examine what you’re saying, how you’re saying it and to whom – and whether they’ve got the slightest interest in listening to you. If people aren’t listening, they’re not buying.
What will be covered?
This session will include:
- The implications for your business of poor communications
- Does your audience (customer, staff etc) want to listen to what you’ve got to say? Are you talking their language?
- Setting objectives for any spoken, written or online comms
- What’s stopping your communication from being successful? What we can learn from birds on a wire.
- The other 50% of effective communication – are you listening?
- Bringing charisma and gravitas to your communications
- The small changes you can make to improve your communication and the results you see
Back to Events Listing