Enabling business growth – In person event for all members and their senior teamTowcester | Mon. 2nd October 2023 | 2pm - 5.30pm
In-person speaker workshop
This is the pilot run of a new workshop being provided as a bonus extra for MD2MD members
Who Should Attend:
Members and/or Senior Leadership Team looking to grow their business and interested in key strategies and tactics for scaling a business.
This workshop is designed to provide attendees with a comprehensive overview of the strategies and tactics for scaling a business.
- Gain a clear understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with business growth, as well as practical tools and techniques for scaling their own businesses effectively.
- Learn how to structure their business to support, not hinder growth and how to make it happen as their business grows.
- Learn how to develop a strong growth strategy, build a scalable team, and manage their finances effectively.
- Leave the workshop able to build their own action plan for implementing changes and improvements in their own businesses.
- To provide an overview of the key strategies and tactics for scaling a business
- To explore the challenges and opportunities associated with scaling a business
- To provide practical tools and techniques for scaling a business effectively
- To share real-world examples of successful business scaling strategies
What will be covered?
Introduction: Why Bother?
- How Start-ups inevitably differ from Scale-ups
- Why growing a business requires different approaches to starting a business
Policies, Processes and Systems
- The role of policies, processes and systems in supporting business growth.
- Best practices for developing and implementing policies, processes and systems that support growth.
- Tools and techniques for improving efficiency and effectiveness
Strategy and Business Model
- The importance of strategy and the business model in supporting business growth.
- How to develop a strong growth strategy and business model.
- Tools and techniques for developing and implementing a successful growth strategy
- The role of organisation structure in supporting business growth.
- Best practices for developing and implementing an effective organisation structure that supports growth.
People & Culture
- The importance of people and culture in supporting business growth.
- Tools and techniques for improving communication and collaboration.
- How to build a strong company culture that supports growth. Strategies for attracting and retaining top talent.
By the end of the workshop attendees will have:
- A better understanding of the key strategies and tactics for scaling a business
- Practical tools and techniques for building a scalable team, developing a growth strategy, leveraging technology, and managing finances
- Real-world examples of successful business scaling strategies
- An action plan for scaling your own business effectively
Back to Events Listing