Communication for EmpowermentOnline | Wed. 9th October 2024 | 9.30am - 11.00am
Speaker led workshop online
Women make GREAT leaders; we don’t need fixing, however there are tiny ‘tweaks’ we could make to demonstrate our credibility; impact and influence in our presentation and communication skills. Using her experience and expertise in working with female leaders globally, Susan will share tips, ideas and evidence of how to be outstanding as a leader.
What will be covered?
- What’s the purpose of the conversation?
- The power of Brief concise speaking
- The language to use for the maximum impact
- The power of your non-verbal communication to make an impact when you speak
- The voice and how it influences conversations
This session is interactive with polls and discussions, so be prepared to participate.
For those not yet a member of this group click here for further information.
Back to Events Listing