Navigating the minefields when cash is running low for you or othersOnline | Wed. 18th November 2020 | 8:30am-10:00am
Speaker led workshop online
An insolvency practitioners perspective on leading in troubled times. How things work … for you, and your customers, suppliers and staff … when cash goes AWOL. What to do when wheels start to wobble …and when one falls off.
There will be plenty of opportunities for Q&A and for follow up post the workshop if required.
Keep calm and carry on!
By attending this workshop you should leave with a better understanding of the various processes currently available, their pros and cons and some stories to bring it all to life, while keeping things in perspective.
· A quick review of the different insolvency options available in E&W
· A look at some of the C19 amendments
· Ending on a high – the solvent liquidation
· The tax man cometh
· A sale is not a sale until it’s paid for – looking up and down your supply chain for weak links
· Tales from the crypt – an insolvency practitioners insight
Back to Events Listing