The Berkeley Storytelling Academy teaches the secrets of business storytelling to sales and marketing professionals. Using proven techniques taken from Hollywood film-makers, authors and the greatest orators of our time, the foundation storytelling course will completely change the way you communicate with prospects, stakeholders, the media, even friends and family.
• Win hearts and minds. Make an emotional impact on your audience.
• Be more memorable and inspiring than your competitors.
• Move people to act – from closing a sale to opening a door Our cpd-accredited course helps you to become a more charismatic communicator at the podium, in a meeting or while giving a presentation.
• Learn the business case for storytelling
• What makes a story, a story
• How business leaders like Steve Jobs have used drama to bring their message to life
• The secrets of story construction
• Common mistakes and how to avoid them
• A framework to shape your own stories that you can apply to any part of your business
• How to tell a memorable story about you or your business
Chris Hewitt is the founder and CEO of the Berkeley Communications Group, an integrated marketing services agency that applies creative storytelling to the processes of branding, PR and corporate communications.
He is also the founder of the Berkeley Storytelling Academy, a teaching organisation helps business leaders and corporate communications professionals to become inspiring storytellers themselves through a menu of CPD-accredited courses and workshops. His mission is to help businesses grow using power of story whether that means delivering the service or teaching in-house teams to do it themselves.
Today Chris runs a group comprising the core PR business as well and design and digital teams to form a fully integrated marketing service which can be delivered globally through a mix of own offices and alliance partners.
This person online