You are ambitious, enthusiastic and determined to be successful. You have faced formidable challenges and learnt quickly. But they keep coming:
- The pace and scale of change and competitive pressure
- Spending too much time working ‘in’ the business, not ‘on’ the business
- Lack of stimulation, trust and challenge around the boardroom table
- The nagging doubt of “Have I got this right – I’ve never been here before?”
- Isolation and stress. Maybe feeling like an imposter nervous you’ll be found out.
- Sheer volume of work, resulting in a poor work/life balance
You are not the only one! Why not get together with other business leaders, independent and objective, who are willing to support and challenge you in return.