Where do we meet?
This group covers the central south of England, between the Midlands and Thames Valley. We usually meet at the Saïd Business School near Oxford Railway Station. The venue is easily accessed by bus or train, as well as the Park & Ride via Seacourt Tower in Botley.
The Oxford and South Central is ideally located for Managing Directors and business leaders who live and work in Oxfordshire, South Warwickshire, West Buckinghamshire, East Gloucestershire, and North Berkshire. Areas in this vicinity include:
- North along the M40 to Banbury, Warwick, Leamington, Redditch and Solihull
- North West along the A44 to Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold, Moreton-in-the-March, Stratford-upon-Avon and Evesham
- South down the A34, A420 and A4074 to Oxford, Wallingford, Wantage, Abingdon and Didcot
- East along the M40 to Thame, Chalgrove, Wheatley and Watlington
- West along the A40 and A4095 from Witney and Woodstock to Burford, Lechlade, Cirencester and Northleach
If you are based around the glorious Cotswold hills, or the beautiful valleys of the Thames, Windrush, Cherwell, Avon, Evenlode, or the Vale of the White Horse, this is the group for you.
Do you lead tens or hundreds of people?
If so, this MD2MD business leader group will be valuable to you. We’d like to invite you as a guest to experience the power of learning with and from fellow business leaders. Most meetings for this group start at 8am. Members learn with and from each other through an interactive workshop in the morning, led by a top professional speaker. After lunch, we have a catch-up and feedback session, and the group combines as part of a confidential peer challenge discussion for the remainder of the afternoon. Members depart at 4.30pm to avoid the traffic.
You can read more about the meeting format here.
Find your group
Request a guest invitation
To those who wish to learn with and from fellow business leaders, we extend an invitation to attend a MD2MD meeting as our guest. This is an opportunity to start fruitful relationships, enjoy useful conversations, and gain valuable business insights.