Please help MD2MD to understand what you value most!
MD2MD Best practice workshops are a chance for members to share, MD to MD their own thoughts, insights and perceptions on a specific theme with each other for the benefit of all.
Unlike speaker led workshops, there is no specialist to share their wisdom and unlike peer challenge boards it is not individual case studies we tackle. Instead, at a best practice workshop members are encouraged to share and develop their view on a specific topic with each other through peer to peer discussion.
When and where?
Wednesday 16th June 9:00am-10:30am – Online via Zoom (invitation only)
- Primary purpose: To help the MD2MD team to develop their understanding of the value our customers perceive
- Secondary objective To demonstrate how to develop your understanding of your market
Like most businesses, we think that we understand what our market wants and what they value. We think we know why people join. And, like most businesses, we are almost certainly wrong.
Despite this, we know we don’t really know:
- How do we best reach people like them who would value membership?
- How do we get people to respond and try joining?
- How do we persuade them that it’s worth investing the time and money?
- What wording, brand and imagery would make all that a easy natural process?
- Should we invest more in PR, articles, content, conferences and speaking?
- Assuming we use content as part of that strategy, what topics would be of interest to you and people like you?
- How important are our the values and philosophy of MD2MD to you? Both now in retaining you as a member , and in choosing to join?
Please note that the session will be recorded so we can review the comments of members later and potentially also to use snippets in our marketing. If anyone does not wish snippets of their comments to be used online, please let us know and we will respect that. Our priority is to get your honest feedback.
Grant has spoken for MD2MD many times including at:
- December 2019
- 1st July 2020
- 29th July 2020
- 2nd Sept 2020
Grant Leboff is one of the U.K’s leading Sales and Marketing experts.
His fourth book, ‘Digital Selling’, debuted at #1 on the Amazon charts prior to being published in September 2016. This follows the success of Leboff’s previous titles.
‘Stickier Marketing’ (2014) went straight to #1 in the Amazon Sales & Marketing Chart, and was in the top 10 overall Business Chart, on publication. ‘Sales Therapy’ (2007) and ‘Sticky Marketing’ (2011) were both in Amazon’s top 10 Business Books, and #1 in the Sales & Marketing bestsellers chart.
Grant Leboff’s fifth book, ‘Myths of Marketing’ was published in January of this year.
A thought leader in his field, Leboff’s main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
Having built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Leboff sold it in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests.
Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd., is a sales and marketing consultancy providing companies with the strategies to thrive in an increasingly competitive world.
Leboff’s Sales and Marketing portal, stickymarketing.com produces a wealth of resources and information on effective Sales and Marketing for organisations in an ever changing business environment.
He is a highly sought after consultant, mentor and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
Leboff is a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers. Amongst others, he has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times, The Daily Mirror and The Sun. He has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions as well as being featured on a significant number of US radio networks.
Comments from members who attended past sessions:
- Thought you’d be interested to know that Grant came and facilitated a day’s strategy workshop yesterday for myself and my management team. It was awesome and wonderful to see the team getting as much out of it as me. If it wasn’t for MD2MD, I wouldn’t be having these sorts of sessions and benefiting from the results. Thank You!
- Grant really knew the topic of discussion, shown by giving relevant examples rather than generalisations.
- He focused on his message and worked completely through the board of issues that were asked to be addressed.
- It was overall a well-delivered presentation with good examples and clear takeaways.
- He reminded participants the truth about still living in the past as far as marketing is concerned.
- Grant’s session made me take a step back and think about the bigger picture.
- He showed humorous, sharp and insightful ideas. Also made me re-evaluate my marketing approach
- The whole topic was very helpful, strong and application-focused. The emphasis on why to use social media was very interesting.
- He explained input and mechanism of social media platforms on Marketing and Strategy. He made me feel demystified why Facebook is important for business.
- He defined the social sharing strategy further. Have a clear insight into marketing through social media.
- He reinforced and developed knowledge provided excellent ideas!
- I liked the examples / methodology linking the theory into practical.
- Educated and energised me on marketing communication.
- Broke down marketing and simplified somewhat.
- Cleared the smoke and mirrors away and focus on building a community and adding value to it.
- His passion for the subject and his style of delivery.
- Broke a big subject down into bite size chunks.
- An energetic, clear and concise presentation. He asked what people wanted and was straight talking.
- He clarified the significance of the role of social media in marketing.