Becoming an MD2MD Member
MD2MD membership drives business success by enabling and encouraging Managing Directors to be at the top of their game through developing their thinking with others in a similar position.
About Our Members
Managing Director is the title commonly used for the operational leader of a business. However, this title alone doesn’t define who qualifies as a member of MD2MD. For example, titles such as Chief Executive and General Manager are also used for the operational business leader.
You suit MD2MD membership if you…
- Are ambitious for greater business success, you want to lead your team to that success, and you know that you cannot do this by yourself
- Have the humility to recognise that everyone – no matter how experienced – can become an even better leader
- Are willing to be challenge and be challenged with differing views, constructive challenge and alternative insights
- Want to learn from a diverse group of experienced business leaders
- Are managing a profit and loss account, and making decisions on priorities and people
And if your organisation is…
- Sufficiently established that you succeed mainly, or should, by leading effectively rather than doing it yourself. Usually this means that over ten people are actively involved in the business, and you have revenues from £500k to £50m
- Growing, or you’ve grown in the past and want this to continue
- From private, public*, or third* sector (charities)
If this describes you, why not apply to attend a meeting as our guest without cost or commitment.
Find your group
Request a guest invitation
To those who wish to learn with and from fellow business leaders, we extend an invitation to attend a MD2MD meeting as our guest. This is an opportunity to start fruitful relationships, enjoy useful conversations, and gain valuable business insights.