Becoming an MD2MD Member
MD2MD membership drives business success by enabling and encouraging Managing Directors to be at the top of their game through developing their thinking with others in a similar position.
About Our Members
Managing Director is the title commonly used for the operational leader of a business. However, this title alone doesn’t define who qualifies as a member of MD2MD. For example, titles such as Chief Executive and General Manager are also used for the operational business leader.
You suit MD2MD membership if you…
- Are ambitious for greater business success, you want to lead your team to that success, and you know that you cannot do this by yourself
- Have the humility to recognise that everyone – no matter how experienced – can become an even better leader
- Are willing to challenge and be challenged with differing views, constructive questions and alternative insights
- Want to learn from a diverse group of experienced business leaders
- Are managing a profit and loss account, and making decisions on priorities and people
And if your organisation is…
- Sufficiently established that you succeed mainly by leading effectively rather than doing it yourself. Usually this means you lead a team of tens or hundreds and you have revenues from £500k to £50m
- Growing, or you’ve grown in the past, and are ambitious to drive greater success (however you define it)
- From private, public*, or third* sector (charities)
If this describes you, why not apply to attend a meeting as our guest without cost or commitment.
Find your group
Request a guest invitation
To those who wish to learn with and from fellow business leaders, we extend an invitation to attend a MD2MD meeting as our guest. This is an opportunity to start fruitful relationships, enjoy useful conversations, and gain valuable business insights.