First Impressions Count!
One of the most important steps for a prospective customer with an organisation is the first impression and this is where most organisations let themselves down. This interactive session will demonstrate, by use of carrying out mystery calls with the members of a group, and their competition, where there are gaps at the first step of the prospects journey.
Once gaps are identified from the mystery calls, Tony will provide practical lessons on how to fill the gaps. He has created a call point system that Managing Directors can implement immediately into their organisation to help them, and their Directors and Management, lead every member of their staff more effectively. It is a toolkit that will ensure the first impression is always an exceptional one, therefore making the start of the prospects journey a great one.
The Ritz Approach
Within the talk, Tony will provide great examples of what world class service actually looks like and how it costs nothing to consistently deliver it. The examples will be diverse, from a game of golf, to a kitchen retailer, to a hotel in the US to a first meeting with a potential affiliate. The audience will be scribbling down practical ideas that will help and inspire them to up their game every time they interact with a guest. It will revamp the organisational culture and future proof your business.
WHEN AND WHERE?
SPEAKER: TONY MORRIS
Having been in sales from the age of 18, Tony knows business as well as he knows life. Through his business Sales Doctors he delivers over a hundred talks a year at events all over the globe translating his hands-on experience into a coherent, compelling and exciting philosophy, which has made him an inspiring speaker for over 8,000 professionals.
He presents his ideas with a combination of fact, insight and practical advice that delegates can apply immediately for improved results. His high-energy style leads individuals and organisations to incredible success. He shows companies how to increase their bottom line and build long-term customer loyalty; and individuals how to change beliefs and mind sets: “There is no such thing as failure, it’s all feedback”, he says, “Learn from everything you do and keep getting better and better”
COMMENTS FROM MEMBERS ON THIS WORKSHOP:
- The mystery calls to our own businesses were great. Tony’s advice and examples were all very useful and practical.
- His energy and positivity.
- A great subject, very engaging, lots of real life scenarios and got me thinking and writing lots of ideas.
- Good service – world class, check points – recommendations!!!
- Tony shared lots of actionable nuggets.
- The great tip – to ensure our sales staff obtain recommendations from satisfied customers.
- Everything had an easy to implement and practical use.
- The feedback on individual calls with plans to improve.
- All very good – no one thing. Worthwhile and beneficial to receive and listen to all feedback.
- Tony was very engaging which meant attentive throughout.
THIS PERSON ONLINE