Award-winning expert in Communication and Influence
Last year his team helped one client win over £1.2 billion in new business by improving the way they communicate, winning 100% of the work they bid for.
Richard is a guest speaker at London Business School, teaching advanced communication skills to the MBA students. He is regularly featured on BBC London Radio, discussing the communication styles of leaders. He has also been featured on SKY TV, Channel 5 News, the Daily Telegraph, Forbes Magazine and the Huffington Post.
Richard won the most coveted award in speechwriting, the Cicero Grand Prize Award for being the Best International Speechwriter, selected by a committee in Washington DC. He has given specialist communication coaching to 40,000 people, across 45 countries, over the last 20 years. Richard’s clients include CEOs, Vice-Presidents and leaders across many industries, including companies such as Virgin, Expedia, EE, AXA, Capgemini, Microsoft and 3M.
Do you want to have more presence, authority and influence to persuade people with your ideas?
Many great ideas fail simply by being poorly communicated. Discover how to make your ideas happen, through inspiring and motivating the people around you, so that you get the results and respect you deserve.
Working with UCL, Richard’s team published one of the largest studies ever done on communication and influence. The results showed that you can increase how convincing, confident and inspiring people rate you to be by up to 44% by making simple changes to your communication style every day.
What will you gain from this session?
- Essential elements of personal presence that will give you extra authority and influence in your most important meetings
- Increase your natural persuasiveness, personal impact and effectiveness, with a more compelling communication style
- Discover how to script information, to tell a compelling story that inspires and influences people with your ideas
- Learn how to combine your own authentic communication style with success principles, that are proven to work internationally
When and Where?
- Thursday 7th September 2017 – South Central Hub – Oxfordshire
This person online