Farming Customers for Growth, Profit and Value
Sales professionals are often described as Hunters (new sales) and Farmers (existing customer growth). Both are essential to an organization but it’s the Farmers that deliver customer lifetime value. When they properly plant, cultivate and grow those accounts, they’ll be able to harvest revenue and value for years to come. This workshop walks through the customer growth cycle including tracking health, spotting harvest opportunities, recognizing the locusts and weeds and how to get everyone in the company to tend the fields.
- Understanding the customer growth cycle and tips for keeping customers “above the line”.
- Knowing when it’s time to harvest value from your customers and what you should be collecting from them.
- Apply these principles to focus your sales and marketing efforts to identify your Perfect Prospect so your hunters can go get more of them.
- Putting together a language for your company that will help everyone to see the value in cultivating customers.
When and Where?
- Tuesday 24th April 2018 – South Central Group – Oxford
SPEAKER: JULIE HOLMES
Having spent nearly 20 years in delivery and leadership of sales, marketing and product strategy, Julie Holmes helped to grow a host of international, multi-million-dollar enterprise tech companies. From startups to behemoths, she knows what works to identify, get, keep and grow the customers that will make a business successful. Julie is also an entrepreneur in her own right as a creator/co-founder of a tech gear startup that launched in the autumn of 2017.
This person online