One of the U.K’s leading Sales and Marketing experts
His latest book, ‘Stickier Marketing’ went straight to #1 in the Amazon Sales & Marketing Chart, and was in the top 10 overall Business Chart, on publication, in February 2014. It provides companies with the new principles of marketing so they can thrive in a digital world. This follows the success of Leboff’s two other titles ‘Sales Therapy’ and ‘Sticky Marketing’ both of which were in Amazon’s top 10 Business Books, and #1 in the Sales & Marketing bestsellers chart.
A thought leader in his field, Leboff’s main focus is to address the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies and an evolving World Wide Web. He continually challenges Sales & Marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
After building a successful direct-marketing company, which he started in 2002, Leboff sold the business in 2008. As well as working as a Non-Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests:
- Sticky Marketing Club® Ltd., a strategic consultancy providing companies with sales and marketing strategies to thrive in a digital world.
- The Sticky Communication Agency Ltd which creates and distributes content, and manages their clients’ social media presence, to ensure their digital marketing is implemented successfully.
- Stickymarketing.com, Leboff’s Sales and Marketing portal, which produces a wealth of resources and information on effective Sales and Marketing for business.
He is a highly sought after consultant and speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
Leboff is a Fellow of both The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management as well as a regular contributor to many business magazines and newspapers. Amongst others, he has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Financial Times, The Daily Mirror and The Sun, and has appeared on BBC Radio on numerous occasions.
It is not business as usual. We are living through a communication revolution that is moving extremely fast. With an ever increasing number of businesses blogging, using social media and producing content, it is the companies that stay ahead, and understand how to utilise the new world of communications, that will be successful in such a highly competitive environment.
In this session we will explore:
- How the socialisation of information is changing the way a company communicates its message
- How the way people relate to brands has altered and the affect this has on your business
- How the World Wide Web is going social. Understanding ‘The Social Web’ and what that means for a company’s marketing strategy
- The new rules that companies must adopt to ensure their marketing is effective
- How value creation is being altered, as digital and the web are changing the way both businesses and individuals buy
- Why, due to the ubiquity of mobile devices, businesses must change their method of communications, and how
- Why, creating content is no longer enough – How to drive strategies for creating the RIGHT content
The session will provide the latest cutting edge thinking around Marketing. In so doing, it will invigorate attendees with fresh ideas and approaches that can be used in their own companies. It will enable participants to introduce colleagues to new tools and techniques that will have a significant impact on their bottom line.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- Wednesday 6th September 2017 – Upper Thames – Swindon
COMMENTS FROM MEMBERS ON THIS WORKSHOP:
Thought you’d be interested to know that Grant came and facilitated a day’s strategy workshop yesterday for myself and my management team. It was awesome and wonderful to see the team getting as much out of it as me. If it wasn’t for MD2MD, I wouldn’t be having these sorts of sessions and benefiting from the results. Thank You!
Grant really knew the topic of discussion, shown by giving relevant examples rather than generalisations.
He focused on his message and worked completely through the board of issues that were asked to be addressed.
It was overall a well-delivered presentation with good examples and clear takeaways.
He reminded participants the truth about still living in the past as far as marketing is concerned.
Grant’s session made me take a step back and think about the bigger picture.
He made me re-evaluate my marketing approach
He showed humourous, sharp and insightful ideas.
The whole topic was very helpful, strong and application-focused. The emphasis on why to use social media was very interesting.
He explained input and mechanism of social media platforms on Marketing and Strategy. He made me feel demystified why Facebook is important for business.
He defined the social sharing strategy further. Have a clear insight into marketing through social media.
Grant made the content relevant to the audience.
He reinforced and developed knowledge provided excellent ideas!
I liked the examples / methodology linking the theory into practical.