Pricing Strategy and Tactics
The workshop will cover the following:
- Why addressing price will make you more profit than pretty much anything else you could do
- How behavioural psychology explains why most businesses habitually under-price
- Some simple thinking tools to help members work out how much a customer is expecting to pay
- What makes a product or service price sensitive… or more importantly price insensitive
- How changing they way you price rather than the price itself can win market share
- A simple technique for value based pricing
- The group will use the thinking models and understanding gained in the first half of the workshop to address real life pricing issues suggested by members
When and Where?
- Friday 4th November 2016 – South Central Hub – Bicester
Comments from the members on the workshop:
- He gave me the courage of my convictions regarding increasing prices.
- The early focus was good as it made me reflect on my business.
- I found the advice on E-auction helpful.
- Worked well with real world situations.