Personal Brand and Authentic Leadership
Russell Amerasekera – “Personal Branding Expert”
“Your personal brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room.”-Jeff Bezos, Chairman Amazon
Russell will help you create and construct your own personal brand.
- What are you playing for… what is your personal picture in life?
- Are you playing to your natural strengths and talents?
- What are your ‘super qualities’ and how do you make sure others see them in all their glory?
- Who are you trying to influence and why?
- Who are your principal audiences and how do you reach and connect with them?
- Do you make time for you?
- Are you healthy and well?
- Do you make time for your friends and family?
- How do you ensure you perform to your potential?
When and Where?
- Tuesday 3rd November 2015 – A40A34 – Cowley, Oxford
Russell made me think about how I am viewed. He highlighted the need to be true to myself.
He made me think about getting the best out of our people and to focus on empathy.
He made me realize to look at my company culture.
More about the speaker