Employee Engagement Workshop
By the end of this session it’s envisaged that you will:
- Have developed an increased understanding of the importance of employee engagement and how it drives performance
- Know how to go about measuring employee engagement in your organisation
- Have clarity in how to go about developing employee engagement improvement strategies
- Have reflected on your own leadership behaviour and how that affects engagement
When and Where?
- Wednesday 13th January 2016 – Home Counties North Hub at Amersham
- Thursday 14th January 2016 – South Central Hub at Bicester
David was able to give lots of real life and practical examples with some excellent metaphors – samurai and garden.
He had a well prepared slides, varied discussion which allowed good interaction.
He allowed a refresh of GPTW – actions.
David gave reinforcement and reminder re: good practice to ensure employees are engaged.
He provided practical tools for staff surveys.
It was refreshing to not have a professional speaker, a real person with credibility and proven and ongoing track record.
David showed real life stories not just theory – real world experience.
He was able to reinforce what engagement can do on a larger scale. Felt that we’re doing much of this (but not Davids fault!).
More about the speaker